Wednesday 4 April 2018

Crafting Update

I've been crafting recently! I love sorting through my bead supplies and seeing what I can come up with. Beaded lanyards are one of the most popular items in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop and someone was recently asking me when I would have more in the shop so I've made two new lanyards recently

 this is now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop here.

and this one is here.

I also recently made this keychain / handbag charm, which features a skyscraper charm that Crafty Green Boyfriend found for me.

 This is in the Etsy shop here.

All my beaded items are made predominantly from beads rescued from damaged jewellery along with good quality, brand new 'findings' (which is the slightly misleading term for items such as earring hooks, keyring fasteners etc). The lanyard attachments I use are reused from business lanyards.

No comments: