Monday 20 February 2017

Up-cycled Craft Apron

A craft apron with pockets is always a useful item to have! I was inspired to make this when a pair of linen trousers became too worn to wear. The upper part including the back pockets and the waistband was in good condition so I cut that off the rest of the trousers (I've made gift bags with the lower parts of the legs and still have some left over fabric for other, as yet undecided projects). I then found this pretty pink fabric, I only needed to cut off a little for this piece to fit perfectly to create a complete apron.

I was inspired partly by similar up-cycled aprons I saw on Etsy!

Meanwhile, I've added more upcycled assemblage beaded bracelets to the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop, you can see them here.

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

An apron with pockets is a must!
Especially when the grandchildren are around!

All the best Jan