Monday 25 January 2016

Refashioned earrings

I made these earrings recently from beads that came from some of the jewellery in recent 'broken jewellery bags' that I've bought from a second hand shops.

I like the way they look, it took me a while to decide which smaller beads to use to complement the larger patterned ones, but these faceted black beads work very well I think.

These earrings are now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop, you can see them here.

I'm currently sorting through the broken jewellery and unthreadding many of the necklaces and bracelets and planning what to make with them - so keep an eye on this blog and see what else I make!

***

1 comment:

Geraldine said...

I like the design of these, would look great with a black or red outfit I think. I'm glad to find out about your etsy store, I'll be back for another browse soon.