Friday 24 October 2014

Cloves cupboard sachet

Cloves have a lovely scent and they're also a moth repellent so are ideal for scenting your wardrobe. I made this little clove scented sachet from scrap fabric and part of an old shoe lace.


It's now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop (to be on the safe side of customs regulations regarding plant parts this item is only available for delivery within the European Union).

Meanwhile I'm delighted that one of my photos has been included in this autumn colour themed Treasury on Etsy. For those who don't know Etsy, a treasury is made up of items selected from across Etsy that fit a theme. 

2 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

What a brilliant idea!!!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Anonymous said...

I love cloves - have a sachet in my side table