Friday 12 September 2014

beaded lanyard

I have quite a few lanyard clips to recycle and thought that it would be nice to make some beaded lanyards, which are a stylish way to wear an id badge! I was happy to find that I had enough of these white and burgundy beads to make a lanyard, but I may need to go browsing in some second hand shops to find more beads that fit together in appropriately smart but appealing designs.

This lanyard is now in the CraftyGreenPoet Etsy shop.

I also just added some more beaded earrings made from the repurposed vintage beads that feature in this post.

As ever, red text contains hyperlinks that take you to other webpages where you can find out more.

5 comments:

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Hi Juliet,
That looks very smart, indeed.
:) m (and jb who wants to play with it!)

Crafty Green Poet said...

Thanks Maurren - maybe I should make a version with a cat toy on the end!

Jenn Jilks said...

You are crafty!

Little Miss Titch said...

thats pretty,xx Rachel

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea - I wish I'd had one of these when I was a lanyard-wearing worker instead of a rather dog-eared filthy corporate affair!