Monday 17 December 2007

Crafty Green and True Blue

I was delighted to find that nà of Shadows and Clouds has awarded me the True Blue Blogging Award, which i would in turn like to pass on! Many thanks for thinking of me, Nà! This award is for 'blogging friends, for people who stick by you in blogland and make it fun to blog, create a community of communication and friends.' I could award it to so many people who visit me but I will choose:

AscenderRises
Janice (Pursuance of Truth)
Jo (A Broad's Thoughts from Home)
Polona (Crows and Daisies)

I would also like to award it right back to as well!

Thanks to those I've listed and to everyone who visits here and comments or just lurks!

11 comments:

Jo said...

Oh Juliet, how sweet! You made my evening, right back at you, says me. Thank you very much.

polona said...

thank you, i am truly honoured.
but the buck stops here as far as i'm concerned. hope you don't mind.

RG said...

Thanks for checking out The House of Rabbits and leaving a comment. Glad you like it.

We just lost our little Benson a week ago and it is hard for us and his long time mate. The little fur ball was very special.

Today was a busy day here so I have not had a chance to spend a lot of time with your work, but will!

Janice Thomson said...

Thanks so much Juliet - that is indeed most kind of you. I don't participate in the memes, tags and awards but I certainly thank you for thinking of me.

Crafty Green Poet said...

Polona, Janice - I don't mind if you don't pass it on, I'm just happy to award the both of you!

Jo - you're welcome and thanks!

Rabbits' Guy - I'm sorry you lost Benson, we lost Anya a while ago and still miss her so much!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

Thanks so much for the award. What a great gift at this time of the year!

I am passing it on here:

http://ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress/?p=2682

ascenderrisesabove.com/wordpress

Anonymous said...

Good choices all Crafty.

BondBloke said...

What a wonderful idea - although I suppose I am guilty of being a lurker. I enjoy reading your posts, but rarely comment as most of the time people have said it all before me...

this is my patch said...

We have something in common, na left me this award too! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my most recent posts. No I don't mind you saying about the thrush/redwing picture? although I will say I acquired it from an article on a thrush on a reputable bird website. What to they know!

shadows and clouds said...

thank you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!