Monday 3 December 2007

Haiku Broken Telephone Game

Inspired by a game called ‘broken telephone’ in Lithuania, Ricardas at Haiku Poetry Blog is setting up a haiku game. In Broken Telephone, a sentence is passed through a chain of people by whispering it to the next person, then he/she whispers further on and so till the last person who announces loudly what he/she have heard. Normally, it is different from what initially was said and more people participate funnier it ends up. To see how the haiku version works and to participate, see this post. The game is now up and running here and you can see my haiku (in Italian and English) if you scroll down.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

What a great idea. I will have to try this. We did a similar activity out our writing retreat where we all wrote lines about the place, then as a group put them in order into haiku.

Laure said...

that is really cool. sometime I hope someone invites me to play (although english is my only language!)